NEST (National Entrance Screening Test) 2019 Admit Card is going to be released on 24th April 2019. It is a national level entrance test and through NEST 2019, one can get admission in 5 years of combined M.Sc programmes at NISER (National Institute of Science Education & Research), Bhubaneshwar.
NEST is conducted annually in 60 cities of India. Through clearing this exam, candidates can also get admission in UM-DAE CEBS (University of Mumbai-Department of Atomic Energy Centre for Excellence in Basic Sciences), Mumbai.
Through this article we are going to provide you complete details about NEST Admit Card 2019, its releasing date as well as the process to download it.
NEST 2019 Admit Card Highlights
- NEST 2019 admit card can only be downloaded from the official website. The admit card will not be sent to any individual candidates by post.
- After downloading admit card, candidates must check all the particulars written on the admit card carefully.
- It is compulsory for the candidates to bring their admit card and photo ID proof at the examination centre otherwise the entry will be restricted.
- Candidates are recommended to preserve their admit card till admission process get over.
NEST 2019 Admit Card: Release Date
The NEST Admit card is going to be available from 24th April 2019. The notification foe NEST 2019 was announced on 3rd January 2019. The application for NEST 2019 examination was released on 7th January 2019 and will be available till 11th March 2019.
The written test for NEST 2019 will be held on 1st June 2019. After 1-2 days of the examination, the answer key will be available. In case of any objections regarding the answer key, candidates can bring their opposition regarding it to the authorities.
NEST 2019 Admit Card: Steps to Download
Step 1: Firstly, visit the official website, https://www.nestexam.in/
Step 2: In the next step candidates have to click on the link and log in by using their User ID as well as the password.
Step 3: After submitting your login credentials, click on ‘Login’ button.
Step 4: After login, you will find a descriptive note page which is about the merit list preparation.
Step 5: Read that note carefully and click to ‘I accept’, also, enter the security code and click in the box next to ‘I agree’, and at the end click on ‘submit’ button to complete the process.
Step 6: Logout from the portal and login again or else reload the page.
Step 7: The admit card will be displayed with a new tab on the screen.
Step 8: Click on the tab ‘Admit Card’.
Step 9: The NEST admit card will get displayed on the screen.
Step 10: Download the NEST admit card also take a printout of it for further use.
NEST 2019: Important Note
- Candidates must be on time at the examination centre with their admit card otherwise the entry will be strictly prohibited. To avoid any inconvenience, candidates must reach the examination centre half an hour ago.
- Candidates must carry one photo and any ID proof along with their admit card.
- While filling up on the application form, candidates are allowed to choose five exam centres.
- Log tables and calculators are not permitted in the examination hall.
- The admit card will carry the details such as: Name of the candidates, roll number, exam date & name, examination centre as well as the photograph of the candidate. Candidates must check their admit card carefully to check any mistake.